What is JOB?Thomas Job is a behavioral benchmarking tool which enables you to set a template of the ideal behaviors required for your roles.
Once you have created your benchmark, Thomas Job, used in conjunction with Thomas PPA, enables you to match the ideal behaviors for the job with the profile of your candidates and employees, using a 'goodness of fit' scale.|
Thomas Job provides you with a number of reports to help you understand the requirements of a role and identify how well suited an employee or candidate is to it. You are provided with an initial profile detailing:
- How a person prefers to behave at work and the characteristics they will demonstrate
- How or whether a person is modifying their behaviour in their current role beyond a level that is comfortable or sustainable in the longer term
- Any frustration the person has in their current job
- How a person behaves under pressure
- Their strengths, limitations, basic fears and value to the organisation.